Audioengine A5+ Premium Powered Speaker Pair (Carbonized Solid Bamboo)
- Built-in power amplifiers, 50 watt per channel RMS
- Improved thermal management
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters with solid carbonized bamboo case
- Compatible with any computer (Mac or PC)
- Remote control, 1/8" and RCA inputs, USB power, all cables included
Audioengine's A5+N Speakers are perfect for a small dedicated listening system. Use these powered speakers with an iPod to bring the sound from your portable player to life. Or pair them with a digital-to-analog converter for a computer audio system that brings out the subtle nuances in your music. The speakers' stylish bamboo finish matches well with most decors. These speakers feature solid bamboo cabinets for a simple, modern look and stunning performance. And Audioengine takes care to be eco-friendly, too — they use only renewable and sustainable bamboo, and the cabinets are sealed with a hand-rubbed water-based polyurethane. The A5+N's custom silk tweeters deliver smooth, open highs. Advanced Kevlar woofers provide tight, punchy mids and bass. The drivers are powered by no-nonsense built-in amplifiers. All components are housed in sturdy wood cabinets with a hand-polished finish.
The Convenient connections built into the back of one speaker make it easy to hook up a portable music player like an iPod or iPhone. A USB power output lets you charge your player, and a minijack input accepts the audio signal from its headphone jack. A rear RCA input lets you connect another audio source. Both channels of amplification are built into the left speaker, so you just make a simple, secure connection between the left and right speakers using the gold-plated speaker terminals. An included remote control makes it easy to adjust the volume, even when you're sitting across the room.
- Product Dimensions: 7.75 x 7 x 10.75 inches; 25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 25 pounds
- ASIN: B005SE6QBU
- Item model number: A5PLUSN
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed