BOSS Audio D10F Phantom 10-inch 800-watt SINGLE Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Single 4-ohm voice coil flat subwoofer
- Equipped with 2-inch poly injected voice coil
- 60 OZ magnet structure
- Frequency response: 35Hz-2.2kHz
- Power output: 400w RMS, 800w Peak
- 10" Flat Subwoofer, Black metallic poly injection cone
- 35Hz - 2.2kHz Frequency Response
- 800W Peak, Skull eyes light up to the beat of the music
- Black metallic poly injection cone
Boss D10F PHANTOM 10-Inch 4-Ohm Flat Subwoofer
Cone – Poly-MicaSpecifications
The D10F has a cone that is made up of both polyurethane and mica. Polyurethane is a resilient and durable manufactured material that can take the place of paint, cotton, rubber, metal, or wood in thousands of applications across virtually all fields. Mica is a crystal formation that is found on rocks and can be commercially used in a variety of applications. It is chemically elastic, lightweight, and resilient. Combined, these two finished materials can take the form of cones that are used for speakers and subwoofers, contributing to the overall performance and long-lasting qualities.
Surround – Butyl Rubber
Butyl Rubber is a synthetic (man-made) rubber and is valued for its chemical inertness, impermeability to air, and ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Butyl rubber has applications from sports equipment to automotive parts, the medical industry, and more. We use them for the surrounds that connect the cone to the basket. Food-grade butyl rubber is used in many chewing gums as the central gum base, which contributes not only the its elasticity but an obstinate, sticky quality. Similarly, the butyl rubber surround in our speakers can take an equivalent amount of abuse without quitting.
Voice Coil – High Temperature AluminumWhat Comes In The Box?
One of the most abundant elements on earth, aluminum is remarkable for its low density and for its ability to resist corrosion. It is nonmagnetic (does not have any magnetic properties) and does not easily ignite. This solid material has the ability to perform under stress in both high tension and high compression environments. Aluminum is relatively soft, making it an ideal materials to use in voice coils.
Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
- FREE 3 year BOSS Audio Platinum Online Dealer Warranty when purchased from Amazon.com
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 4 x 10.6 inches; 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- ASIN: B0014L8TVG
- Item model number: D10F
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews