GearIt RCA Subwoofer Audio Cable (35 Feet / 10.5 Meters) - Dual Shielded with Gold Plated RCA to RCA Connectors, Black
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $14.98
- Amount Saved: $10.98
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Ideal for connecting subwoofer speakers to audio components, such as stereo receivers or sound systems, while offering excellent bass response and flexibility.
- A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure and signal strength, while unique gripped molding and corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances.
- Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable great for the low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, allowing for deep and precise audio quality.
- Insulation Resistance: ± 5M Ohm. Contact Resistance: 3 Ohm. Dielectric Strength: DV 500V/0.1s.
- Metal housing adds durability; compact housing allows for better flexibility in those tight spaces behind your audio components.
GearIt RCA Subwoofer Audio Cable
Connects a subwoofer speaker to an audio component like a stereo receiver or sound system, while offering excellent bass response & flexibility. This low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable is the ideal medium for low-frequency signals produced by subwoofers, providing deep/precise audio quality. Built with a copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & 2 layers of foil shielding, for natural sounds & rejection of hum/static that occurs when devices are placed near each other. A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure & conductivity. Uniquely gripped color-coded molds & corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances. GearIt cables are made from premium materials for a pro-grade output. This cable is finished in a durable, yet pliable PVC jacket for easy installs.
- Connects a subwoofer speaker to an audio component
- Coaxial cable with copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & dual foil shielding
- Low energy loss & rejection RF/EM interference
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors with split-tip center pins for high contact pressure & conductivity
- Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket
- Devices with RCA ports, like a subwoofer, stereo receiver, sound system or other audio component
- Works with S/PDIF, digital & composite video interfaces
Plug & Play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device
Also known as a digital audio/video coaxial cable or a digital audio coaxial cable
- Product Dimensions: 6.25 x 1 x 10 inches; 0.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
- ASIN: B00UWAZOPY
- Item model number: GI-RCA-MM-BK-35FT
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews