JBL Studio 235C Dual 6.5-Inch 2-Way Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Dual 6.5" PolyPlas drivers deliver unrivaled midrange accuracy and power
- 1" CMMD Lite high-frequency driver for crystal clear highs
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide creates a wide soundstage with pinpoint imaging
- Visually Striking Design
Hear Each Word No Matter Where You’re Sitting
No matter where you are in a room when watching a movie, TV show, or video game, you deserve the best possible listening experience. As part of the groundbreaking 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, the Studio 235C 2.5-way Dual 6.5” center channel loudspeaker gives you just that. It stuns your ear with a signature listening experience like no other. The Studio 235C center channel’s dual 6.5” PolyPlas drivers deliver pitch-perfect vocal clarity and tight, accurate bass to all areas of a listening space. Add to these the Studio 235C’s built-in High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver, both of which take their cues from JBL’s own legendary M2 Master Reference monitor, and your cinematic sounds get sharpened to a pin-drop. Combine all this with the sleek, urbane design of the loudspeaker itself — both inside and out — and you’re dealing with an example of sound and technology ready to define this era.
Dual 6.5” PolyPlas Drivers Deliver Unrivaled Accuracy, Subtlety, and Realism
The Studio 235C shines as a dynamic, accurate center channel loudspeaker. Decades of JBL acoustic research and development have let us develop a loudspeaker with twin 6.5” PolyPlas drivers able to dish out double the power, nuance, and lifelike realism of JBL sound to any given area of a listening space.
Cinema-grade Imaging and Natural Balance to Your Listening Experience
As the culmination of 67 years of pioneering sound research at our JBL labs, the Studio 235C incorporates groundbreaking innovations like a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and a 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver into its framework. Together, these advances let you experience your sound purely and cinematically, with all the precision imaging, high-frequency detail, natural balance, and full spectrum mastery of advanced home theater.
Visually Striking 21st Century Design Features that Can’t Fail to Seduce
The house rule at JBL is to make it look as good as it sounds. With the Studio 235C, we’ve made no exception. With 21st century elegance that incorporates soft-rounded edges, black gloss paneling, and soft-touch paint, we’ve built something that seduces the eye as much as it commands the ear.
Even if you've never owned a JBL product, you've almost certainly heard JBL sound. It rings out loud and clear from the massive JBL loudspeaker arrays that hang in stadiums, sports arenas, and outdoor concert venues everywhere. It surrounds you in more than half of all movie theaters worldwide and is the sound in the world’s preeminent night clubs. Chances are many of your favorite songs and movie soundtracks were mixed and mastered on JBL studio monitors — they've been the choice of audio professionals for more than 60 years. With a heritage in audio excellence, JBL’s products are designed to enhance your everyday experiences. No matter where you are, be it at home or on-the-go, JBL builds products that fit your lifestyle.
- (1) JBL Studio 235C Dual 2.5-way 6.5" Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Owner’s Manual
- (4) Rubber Cushion Pads
- Type: Dual 2.5-way 6.5" Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Dual 165 mm (6.5") PolyPlas low-frequency transducers
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) horn design
- 25 mm (1") CMMD Lite high frequency dome
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 – 150W
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Slipstream rear-firing bass port
- Gold-plated binding-post speaker terminals
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 194 mm x 645 mm x 249 mm (7-5/8" x 25-3/8" x 9-13/16")
- Weight: 11.9 kg (26.3 lb)
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 16 x 12 inches; 31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 31 pounds
- ASIN: B00GJYRWK2
- Item model number: Studio 235C
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews